Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weight: 138
Goal:
125

Eats:

  • Coffee w/ organic cane sugar, no creamer
  • Salad w/ strawberries, walnut halves, and strawberry balsamic vinaigrette
  • WW english muffin w/ "butter"
  • So much good food at the bonfire last night, but I had small portions and only 1 plate!! The beer filled me up!

To Do:

  • Grocery shopping
  • Straighten up house and clean floors
  • Laundry
  • Michigan Fiber Fiesta

Done:

  • All the above!
Items sold: 1

Ramblings: Today I shopped for my new groceries. I'm really only "flirting" with a vegetarian lifestyle, but I think I could do it very easily. I found some Portabella mushroom veggies burgers to try, whole grain pasta and crackers, beans, a butter replacement, whole wheat english muffins, and a few other goodies.

I stopped in to the Michigan Fiber Fiesta at Klackles today. It was hoppin! Saw Lona and Jen from the EtysWMi team. Made a few purchases, one is a late birthday present for a friend. They had some live animals there, too! Alpaca, sheep, bunnies! All sooo cute!

Great weather here today, so hopefully we can get 9 holes in this afternoon!

Love,
Catherine

0 comments: