Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weight: 137.5
Goal:
125

Eats:

  • Coffee w/ organic cane sugar, no creamer
  • WW english muffin w/ "butter"
  • Hearty Pinto Bean Stew from "The Kind Diet"
  • All-Bran crackers snack

To Do:

  • Package orders to go out Monday.

Done:


Items sold: 2

Ramblings: Today is the first time in a very long time that I've been under 138! Some of the factors that contribute to this are:
  • Re-started Wii Fit, 4 days last week.
  • Cut out most dairy from my diet. Eliminating half and half from my morning coffee is probably the main factor. I have a butter replacement, but had a couple tiny pieces of mozzarella w/ dinner last night (it was so good!)
  • Flirting with a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. I say flirting because it's a major change. But I am committed to eating vegetarian when we go out. There are so many bad food choices on restaurant menus, I need to make better choices.
Today I made Hearty Pinto Bean stew. It's really good! A little red pepper flakes go a long way! I was worried that some of these vegan recipes would be bland, but they do call for lots of seasonings.

Love,
Catherine

0 comments: