- Coffee w/ organic cane sugar, no creamer
- WW english muffin w/ "butter"
- Hearty Pinto Bean Stew from "The Kind Diet"
- All-Bran crackers snack
- Package orders to go out Monday.
Ramblings: Today is the first time in a very long time that I've been under 138! Some of the factors that contribute to this are:
- Re-started Wii Fit, 4 days last week.
- Cut out most dairy from my diet. Eliminating half and half from my morning coffee is probably the main factor. I have a butter replacement, but had a couple tiny pieces of mozzarella w/ dinner last night (it was so good!)
- Flirting with a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. I say flirting because it's a major change. But I am committed to eating vegetarian when we go out. There are so many bad food choices on restaurant menus, I need to make better choices.