Monday, May 3, 2010

Ebay, purses, and to-do lists

Weight: 138-140ish
Goal:
125

Eats:

  • Coffee
  • Lasagna roll w/ 2 pieces of cheese bread!
  • Nachos, baked potato
  • Basically, a carb overload day!


To Do:

  • Package orders
  • Go to mail boxes
  • Work on photo and ebay listings
  • Laundry
  • Clean up west side of yard
  • Drop of clothes at Goodwill

Done:

  • Orders sent
  • Went to Goodwill
  • 1 load of laundry
  • Re-did some photos and listed a new item on ebay
  • Cleaned yard and former garden area

Items sold: 8

Ramblings: As you can see, I'm still afraid to step on the scale. Shorts are snug, not good. I really need to add exercise to my daily routine. I'm just not there yet.

With up and down sales on Etsy.com, I decided to re-open my Ebay.com store. The name JustJaynes was taken, so it's JustJaynes Jewelry. I've gone back and forth on this for a while, but you may notice the prices are much higher than in my Etsy.com shop. They are true retail prices. This will allow me to have a standard wholesale and bridal discount. Hopefully it will also bring my jewelry to a larger shopping audience.

Today I have a picture of a purse out of my favorites. Some women love shoes, I love bags. Totes. Purses. Clutches. I love them all. I get by with 1 or 2 pairs of flats, but have totes and purses galore with more on the way from IslandGirlBags. This patchwork tote is from MomNmiaquilts that I had to have at a craft show. She was practically giving it away. $42 was a steal for the amount of work that must've gone into it. It's great for carrying my packages to the post office!

Lots to do today as you can see from my list...

Love, Catherine



0 comments: