Saturday, May 1, 2010

April in Review

Weight: 138-140ish
Goal:
125

Eats:

  • Coffee
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits w/ cojack cheese (I was very good at the store and resisted the chips and doughnuts.)
  • Lasagna rolls


To Do:

  • Package orders
  • Go to mail boxes and bank
  • Work on photos
  • Laundry

Done:

  • Packaged order and put in mailbox
  • Bank and store

Items sold:

Ramblings: I have the house to myself for most of the day! I hope to get a few things done (Post Office and Bank by noon, so I have to make this fast!) and plan dinner before they get home.

I never thought I'd live in my hometown for this long. And certainly never thought I'd like it. But on days like today, when the window is open and I can hear the announcer at the new stadium, it's comforting.

My April sales numbers were a little lower than I'd hoped. I had some great sales days, including a craft show, and I had some real stinkers! There was one day with no sales. But spring break was in April, so I'll blame it on that.

Golf league starts this week. I can't believe it's here already. I've been out a few times but kept an accurate score yesterday. Shot a 49. Had a 39 going into the last hole and took a 10. That darn #9.

Love, Catherine



0 comments: