Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weight: 140
Goal: 125

Eats:
Coffee
Fiber One bar
Salad
Pulled pork
Small Burrito (it seemed small but was probably the proper size, not a huge 3-person burrito)
Blue Moon

To Do:
Work
Clean yard

Done:
Work
Yard cleaning in progress

Items sold: 5, but 1 was an order of 6 necklaces so really, 10 items sold.

Ramblings: 140 I was hoping to avoid that number. I need to be drinking more water, not eating chocolate ice cream, and exercising. I changed the goal weight to 125. Even that is less than I weighed in college. Can my body really go back to that weight?

Today I'll clean the yard and that'll be a workout. It's supposed to be beautiful today and warm the rest of the week! Once I get this yard cleaned up, I can golf!


Have a great day!
Love,
Catherine



0 comments: