Monday, March 29, 2010

Weight:
Goal: 120

Eats:
Cereal
Salad
Chips w/ meat and salsa (small portion)
Pulled pork sandwich
Chocolate ice cream

To Do:
Clean house
Package orders
Bank
Store

Done:
Cleaned
Bank
Post Office
Store

Items sold: 6

Ramblings: Skipped the weigh-in this morning. Started with coffee and cereal right away to get my day going. Tended to Facebook and my shop, and am ready to start with To Do #1: Clean house. With so many orders to package I should wait until tomorrow to clean, but it really needs to be done. The sooner I start, the sooner I can get into the studio.

One of my finds in Williamston was some old wooden spools. I'm always looking for something that I can use as a prop or background for my photos. I like how they turned out, especially with the rings.

We are supposed to have great weather later this week, which means two things: 1. Yard clean up 2. GOLF!

1 comments:

chinamommy said...

Hi Jayne
just became a fan on FB... I'm on there too if you want to check me out: chinamommy
Have a great week, I hope we can get on the golf course too!!
~cm