Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things I Want

HEADWEAR!

It's early October and I'm thinking about headwear. While the temps are going to be in the low 70s later this week, the mornings are quite cool and, well, it's October. Here are a few of my favorites!

The top two are by Australian seller Zwilling. I've been following her shop for quite a while. The red hat is convertible! It ties at the top but can be untied and worn as a neckwarmer!! And I love the blue and white beanie hat with the ball. It's just adorable!!

The pink rasta hat is made by my friend, Dulce, and it's on SALE! So I'll buy one of her hats today.

The red slouch is by seller MsSunflwr. You can also buy the pattern from her shop. I really like this style.

I hope you'll enjoy browsing these hat shops as much as I have!

Love,
Catherine Jayne

0 comments: