Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weight: 138-140.5ish
Goal:
125

Eats:

  • Coffee
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie
  • Left over Pad Thai
  • Linguine w/ mushrooms and chicken
  • Ice cream sandwich
  • Snacks in between... ugh.

To Do:

  • Package orders
  • Laundry
  • Groceries

Done:

  • Sent orders
  • Laundry
  • Grocery shopping
  • Mowed lawn
Items sold: 8

Ramblings: Is it any wonder that I'm not losing any weight. Do you see what I eat??? Not to mention dinner has been at 9 o'clock at night. Today I have to plan a menu, go grocery shopping, and put an end to eating out!

As a Mother's Day special, I listed some gift certificates. 3 sold already, so there are 2 left. $25 gift certificate for only $15! Get one as a gift or use for yourself! Once they're gone, they're gone!

Yesterday was a great sales day for me. Looking back at previous years, May seems to be a good month. With Mother's Day and Graduations, there's lots of gift buying.

Golf league starts tonight but we can't make it, so we golfed last night. I shot a 49, which is very good for me! I was shooting 49 at the end of the season last year, so to be starting out at 49 is great. I hope to stay under 50 all season.

That's all for now. If I think of something interesting, I'll write more later!!

Love, Catherine

0 comments: