Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday morning coffee

Ramblings: With DH home for spring break, my schedule has been thrown off. Typically I get up in the morning with him to make coffee and breakfast. Since I didn't have to do that, I got up and got ready for work. No time for blogging while drinking my morning coffee.

We got out to golf a few times. Working some kinks out of my swing but shot a 47 yesterday. Seems like a good way to start the season! Chipped on in, so that helped!

On the business side of my life, I'm trying to figure out a new camera (see photo above!) Had some luck getting great photos! My I Heart Gardening necklace is in this week's Etsy Voter, so please sign in and vote for my necklace!

This week I have to prepare for a craft show on Friday at the big hospital downtown Grand Rapids. It should be a great show, but I have to be there to set up at 7:15am!! What was I thinking?

Hopefully back to the normal routine of blogging and coffee before I go to work. I miss it.

Love,
Catherine

0 comments: