Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to normal!

I always look forward to getting back to normal after a vacation! I love working from home, and am a routine-kinda-person. Here are a few new items that are only on my main website. As I list more new items, most will only be on my site, not in my Etsy shop. Why? Because the fees are much lower, saving YOU and ME $$ !!



















Both of these necklace are $29 each.
That's a great price for sterling silver these days! Click on the pictures to go directly to the listings.

I don't share many pictures of myself. As I age, I am less photogenic. Here are a couple pics. Back in the early spring I decided to grow my hair out. It's much lighter, too! No more showing off earrings until I can pull it back!

















Love,
CathyJayne

0 comments: