Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I Want

When I can't think of anything interesting to blog about, I like to fall back on my "Things I" series. Things I Want, Things I Make, Things I Buy...

Here are few of my newest favorites...

These washcloths are made by Lona of ShadySideFarm. I own another set of her washcloths and I love them. They are sturdy and won't fall apart anytime soon. (Like some others that I have.)



I came across this shop, joeseppi, while browsing my latest Marth Stewart Living magazine. I love to see Etsy shops featured in publications! I've been decorating some areas in my house and I think these would be great in my casual dining area!




Another item I love for wall decor, these vintage French music pages. In a set of 5, wouldn't they look great framed and hung?

I think so!

Watch for a new post soon, featuring Things I Buy. I ordered something for another wall hanging project!

Love,
Catherine

1 comments:

Lona said...

Thank you for the great review, Catherine! Love the music sheets--neat idea!