Monday, August 23, 2010

Today brings change

Today the alarm went off at 6am. That's the earliest we've been up since mid-June. Working at a school has few advantages. The time off is one of them! Since I'm working full time from home, we had a summer filled with golf, a camping trip, hanging with friends and family.

And I don't mind getting up early. Today I played The Good Wife and made coffee and blueberry muffins to send him out the door! Then I packaged all my orders, showered and walked the dog, all before 10:30 when I sat down to update my blog. This afternoon I will either work on new items and photos for my shop or work on some projects in the yard. Maybe I'll do both!

In the wee hours of the morning, my light pink flower ring was featured on Etsy.com's front page. It didn't sell, but did generate some custom requests!

Have a great Monday!

Love,
Catherine Jayne

0 comments: