Monday, July 5, 2010

On again?

I admit it, I'm an on-again, off-again blogger.

This summer has been busy and June 2010 will go down as the WORST month ever. I had to put down 2 of my beloved pets. First I took in my cat Sammy then 2 weeks later my husband took in our dog, Lucy. Both were sick and suffering, so it was time. I miss them terribly but still have CC the fat cat and Lucy's brother, Chuck. He seems to be adjusting okay to her absence. They've been together since birth, 8.5 years ago, and have only been separated once when they were puppies to be spayed and neutered. He goes almost everywhere with us now and goes for walks multiple times a day. Mostly he naps, which is normal for him.

I mentioned busy, yes, the summer has also been busy! Hubby is off until late August now so we'll be golfing, camping, fishing, and doing a few projects around the house. I've also been making more of my fun and colorful rings and earrings. They seem so summery and I love making them! The large flower rings are especially fun!








Love,
Catherine Jayne

1 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I am so sorry you lost your pets.

PussDaddy